9.13.2009

im keeping you

so.. its been about a month since i've been on this thangggg.

and let me tell you.. its been one crazy ass month! school is owning me forreal. like i've never worked so hard in my life. but its totally going to be worth it in about a year and two months. time with the fellow blueberries has been very enjoyable. so many damn drink ups.. and outings and luncheons.. haha but all very memorable and worthy of my time. on the real i find school kinda interesting and fun.. well mainly the clinical and lab hours.. haha i went to school on thursday for some extra lab time. tested off on my competency for the week.. and passed off on my med pass so luckily i dont have to go to class early tomorrow morning! yeeee! haha and i dont have to stay late for competency testing.. mmmhmm! yessir! but i did tell alex i'd stay and help him out.. so oh well.

hm.. booger should be in town in about two weeks. what for? idk.. he just misses it here i assume. hah. but that means we could go swimming at karens. Lol. we're just going to keep him here.. lol. errright. well time to shower and get ready for my school day.. of ONE HOUR tomorrow. lol.


No comments: