12.24.2008

frustration.

i know its been a while since i blogged.. and yes a lot has happened.. but honestly.. i just dont want to update on all of that right now.. because its been so long..

anyways..

i know i dont have it hard. not in the least. but what a futchin' way to start out christmas eve! why does she always have to start out by bitching at me?! wtf. my phone was charging.. the dog tripped the cord so my phone fell... and im the one that got bitched at.. uh.. i guess im not allowed to charge my phone and put it on my bed. damn.. my bad! just so much. wtf.. because she wanna try to do laundry.. and leave it in the wash for a few days.. i gotta get bitched at?! damn.. my bad! guess its all my bad. cant wait.. TWO YEARS!! a lil less than that actually.. then its my own place.. my own life.. everything on my own. no more bitchin. im going to be in CALI son! thats right!! find me there this time in two years. haha seems like forever.. but honestly. its not going to be that bad im sure!

ok i better get back to my "let me bitch so you can do shit" things that the lady has me doing.

bLog out! hah

No comments: