12.30.2008

untitled.

this is my cousin NEEEEEEEEECOLE!!!! we call her TEE TEE because she has a big one! :]  haha okay now.. on with the bLogggggggging.  :]



so i havent actually had a chance to do an ACTUAL bLog. ehh.. i always tend to push if off.. idk just been occupied.?

well christmas went well. its always good to see my lovely family. as much as i sit and complain to them.. i really do love them.. and i have one of the best families out there.. really! well anyway.. hm.. currently im sitting here on my brother's couch. hah. cousin nikk and i are just bummin it.. occupying space infront of the computer screens.. yes multiple screens! :] no sharing! haha sorry im stingy.

so yea.. hm.. i had a bit of aggravation in my life. i DO NOT do relationships. simply for the fact that guys just get my head hot.. they just ughh!! idk. well yeaa.. idk theres just a person that started to make me upset. idk.. just making stupid remarks.. as if im suppose to feel bad for them.. wtf.. realize.. i care for myself. my own happiness. not that i dont care about others.. but PITTY others?? no thanks!

oh another note.. i read a bLog that lifeline wrote.. about project 365. sounds dope im down! haha. i know itll take me a bit to actually try and remember.. but you know what.. imma do it. bLog?? myspace?? haven't yet figured where itll be placed.. but if you're forreal curious.. itll be posted somewhere :] 2009 im ready for you! ;]

i love love love them all. HOM roomies. thanks so much. i had just about the BEST year of my life with you guys. taking me in. showing me love. just everything. THANK YOU! i cant get enough. yall are always checking up on me. making sure im ok. and still including me on things.. even when you haven't heard from me. love them all. :] lets go 2009. make it good. focus a lil bit more?? hah but still the family love!

No comments: