1.12.2009

bad world

i woke up by a phone call telling me that my friends mom had been shot and killed. how does an 80 year old patient go to the doctor's office and decide to shoot the doctor?!  then take the easy way out and kill himself? thats not right. you have to man up to your wrong doing. live the rest of your short miserable life and deal with the fact that you right out murdered a doctor that did nothing wrong to you. all she did was try to help you and others in the community. you have now left her two sons and daughter to grow alone. one who is here and miserable with a father who recently up and left to the philippines and one who is in the navy and another who is going to school in sf. away somewhere.. probably doesnt know yet. and i doubt that her husband who cowardly left the states.. knows either. what is wrong with people?! my 4 year old nephew sat next to me as i watched the news to confirm tita's death. and then he showed me that even young and innocent people notice things.. my nephew told me.. "we live in a bad world, dont we?" i think we live in a crazy world with some dumb people. 

to josh & franny & mike.. im sorry. your loss took a beat on my life i could only imagine how you feel. 

No comments: