1.14.2009

sluffin

yes. its been just about a week since i last went to class.. that's not bad. trust me i put in too much money to be "ditching" so i'm not. i just only have class on thursday.. well thats until april comes around then i go back full time! i cant wait.. seriously this whole only going one day a week gives me way too much time to sit and think about too many things. i need to be doing something and i just can because.. well because i cant. so what am i sluffin' on?? im sluffin' on my papers that are due tomorrow. yep TWO papers. all good i know i can get it done when i actually sit and do them. im just easily distracted. trust me!! blahh okay.. well time seems to be going by so slow. i guess in my situation.. its a good thing?? ehh.. i dont really care.

im excited about my trip next month! im going with some of the best. ANTHONY especially he makes me excited to go. CORINNE makes me psyched to go do things. watch the show. chill! DONNA i know is just down for the ride. MUSASHI is making me excited because he hasn't really been there.. so its time to show him whats up. HUSBY! i get to see him again :] JEKA i get to stay with! :] more random'ness. CMART my anti-sun man. gahh. everything just makes me excited.

i have a viewing for Dr. Makabenta this weekend. :/

i want to try something. i want to come clean. no lies. theres no need to anymore. make myself happy thats all right? well i'll answer one question a day. HONESTLY no lies.. no holding back.. anything and everything. let's go. im ready.

time to go to brother's house.. more sluffin' over there.. then paper time.

No comments: