1.22.2009

swap you up with a biscuit.

thats what the bouncer at ROK said to me today. hah funny stuff. had me come to the front of the line.. sorry karen! :] then yea.. he just started to ramble on to the other bouncers about me. hah funny funny. saw erwin and johnny today! fun stuff! i miss them :]

jing came out with me. good dengg times. i miss that girl! :] she's a super trooper. came out with me on such late notice.. and still had a good time.. to top it off.. we both have class tomorrow at 8AM! booty!!! all good tho. we're g's! hah i love her forreal. she's always got my back.. told me some words tonight.. about someone asking something about me.. which was SUPER false. and she got super heated. haha wtf.. how she get more upset than i do?!

for the one who asked.. you need to check up on your stats before you go and ask such a question. and to one of my good friends?! pshh.. check it. when you figure it out.. i've only done that with one person out here! thanks. im not upset.. just a lil flabbergasted. idk its crazy how someone says that they're cool with you.. and that you're good friends but still has the audacity to ask a question of that sort. all good tho. im a happy person yo. i network. just not like that. if you really wanted to know.. just ask me. ill answer any question.. because im a person who has nothing to hide. no one to impress. and just myself to keep happy.

for the future.. to ANYONE. want to know something about me? just ask ME. thank you!

anyways.. i have class in less than 5.5 hrs. so i guess its time to go to bed. good night world :]

1 comment:

janelstar said...

hey...gurl. ur scrmptious I'll swap you with a biscuit anyday! haha. Idk what it was but homeboy must be hungry for somethin` AAA the time. :D love u.