11.07.2008

IRK me off

so im sitting at home laying in bed and waiting. waiting until i have to get ready to go to TAO with some friends. i may be ranting and upset but hey.. if the person im writing about has the "time" to read this then ill speak to them about it. its not that big of a deal or else i would trouble them with this piece of mind but if they really care then ill talk to them.

so.. i invited a few people to come out to TAO tonight.. just to go because its free.. my friends birthday.. a friend of mine said that they would be joining us out. so i added them on the list to get in. earlier today the contacted me and said that they wouldn't be coming out tonight because someone else was in town. the person in town isnt the BEST person that they should be hanging out with.. just because i know how they will end up feeling by the end of the night. anyway.. i talked to my friend and by the end of the conversation they decided that they would still be coming out with me tonight. before i hung up the phone i asked "let me know if you're really coming out because i already put you on the list. if you're not coming out then just let me know." they confirmed again that they would be coming. time passed by and they hit me up again saying how they didnt have their ID. okay.. well let's go get it. idk.. i just then asked for confirmation on weather or not my friend would be coming out and again they confirmed. 

i went home and relaxed. actually took a nap and just chilled. then i tried to get a hold of my friend and they just did not answer.. idk why.. whatever.. i already assumed what the outcome was going to be. finally they called me and the news was that they would not be joining me because they were going to spend time with a sibling. instead of starting an argument because i already feel as if that was a lie to me. i just stopped the conversation.. said good bye and hung up the phone. i was very irritated and well.. thats why i just decided to blog about it. 

GAHH!! wtf! okay. im done. bye.

No comments: