11.04.2008

pee in a cup

so.. dont ask me why i started a blog.. i guess its just another random thing for me to do to consume time or help me PROCRASTINATE on the necessary hah. for the past week its been nothing but waking up early.. getting wood floors in.. packing.. moving.. school visits.. family issues.. whatever. today i had to go to consolidated lab services and pee in a cup! haha yepp drug test son! damn things were AWKWARD. every other time i pee'd in a cup.. haha its only for random things like drug tests and pregnancy tests for doctors and junkk.. but it was like.. you walk in.. pee.. then you're good riight?? well apparently not at this place.. you walk in.. empty your pockets.. then the guy walked me to the back.. had me pick a cup, brought me into the bathroom and said when i was finished to not flush the toilet. ughhh that bothered me but whatever.. so i peed.. and i made it all in the cup!! ughhh son! haha sorry i was always scared that i'd pee on my hand. ANYWAYS.. when i was done i went to wash my hands.. but there was no soap.. worst yet.. there were no knobs on the sink!! i open the door and the guy was standing there.. and he walked into the bathroom and brought in the soap and the knob! ahah wtf!! they steal that ishhh??? i guess yo. but yeaaaaa... so i went there and finally washed my hands.. the guy examined my urine and then flushed my toilet. haha sorry i just find that funny. hm.. then yeaa he talked to me about filling out papers then let me be on my way. i swear the folks who work there seem so miserable.. but then again.. if i just dealed with urine for 8 hours a day.. i guess i wouldnt be all that excited about my job either. the best part of being there was seeing a sign on the bathroom wall that said "BOWEL MOVEMENT ARE NOT PERMITTED DURING URING SAMPLES" hahah oh man.. then there was a picture that had a guy sitting on the toilet and he was reading a news paper and it was crossed out. haha idk.. just funny to me.

now i came to school CSN charleston campus.. i was suppose to do my background check online.. but instead i came on the computer and created this ishh.. oh well.. theres just always too much to do. i have a few different people that want to meet up today.. idk how im going to meet with all.. but ill try my best.

i can't wait.. after i go through all this ishh for APOLLO COLLEGE.. i will finally start in december!! ughh.. whats good son?? finally doing something with my life.. in two years im done! :]

i need to get more sleep in life.. theres just always something to do. but ill survive. pulling through with the encouragment of my loved ones. seeing their faces make me smile.

i miss JAY!
mr. de jesus. i hope you're doing well there in Oaklahoma. stop being home sick we're not that great and we dont miss you! haha jokes!! just seeing your smile.. spread smiles amoungst the whole group. we're proud of what you're doing. we know you'll be back home in april. in time for my birthday maybe??? dont forget my phone is ALWAYS on.. no really.. it is always on.. and no matter what.. ill answer it. im just happy to get your texts. they make me smile. be strong. "LEAD THE WAY SOLDIER":] can't believe how many people you touched. this whole vegas valley has a special place for you in their hearts. you know damn well you've done something great to have touched so many people in a special way. you had your own damn weekend son! you might not have you're own day recognized by las vegas officials.. but to the REAL homies.. you've got it. every day is your day jay. spread the smiles out there in Oaklahoma. show them how vegas folks are. i love you BF!

time to get my ishh done now.. no more laggin'.. well maybe later..

hii husby! i miss you. dont forget you owe me since you knock'd out the other day. haha

No comments: