11.23.2008

old age & toilets

so first i gotta start with the fact that i've been 21 for about... 7 months now?? goodness.. i havent felt so old until just this past week. ever since last thursday i've been going out EVERYDAY! i'm honestly exhausted. its to tiring.. damn my friends and their birthdays.. haha jokes.. it's all good. its fun to see them all.. and finally have one big bash outing before i start school next monday. who goes out and gambles.. goes to the bars.. tries to play bingo all before 7PM!!! gahh. haha oh daffodil.. that girl.. makes me laugh hard times.. but its always fun :]

on another note!!!

idk who reads this.. but my damn iphone fell into the toilet tonight at *GROOVE. :[ whackk shit. that damn thing is like my life.. now i am phoneless.. well kinda.. i have an old razor phone that my mom use to have.. thats my current form of communication. gahhh.. its nothing like my iphone tho!! gahhh!! makes me sad.. whatever tho.. what can i do?? you want to buy me a new iphone?! PLEASE?! or atleast add to a fund for me to get a new one? :] i mean.. christmas is coming up soon and all!! :] muhaha well now i have no numbers or anything.. so maybe just text me with your name so i can add it to my phone book :] gahh.. so sadd.. and now im feelin' ill. idk if its allergies or forreal sickness. wtf! im tired.. first night not going out! damn. well.. tomorrow is a new day. hah im out for now. 

No comments: