5.31.2009

feelings.. fading.. fahhhhhhh

the sounds flow from the speakers to my ears.
the beats move your feet and body in a way that amazes many.
my eyes stare off.. watching you express a feeling from within.
the feeling i get is one that is indescribable. 
continuously replaying it in my head,
a smile appears on my face.


how is it that you can hit me up.. and with the smallest response i get happy/upset/giggly/frustrated. why do all those emotions flow through me in such a short amount of time. i do understand now. your mind is made up. your choices and decisions have been clearly set forth. when an opportunity opens, im sure you will take it.. only when necessary.. only when you feel like it. then as time passes you shall be back onto your old ways. that is fine. you know where i shall be. you know where i stand on every situation. you were a significant part once, that part has faded away. 

No comments: