5.25.2009

i suck.

so.. after finding out that i only needed a "C" on my next test.. then finding out that my test has been split into two days.. idk.. i just started to sluff on studying for it.. this past weekend i decided that i wanted to take this for myself and just go out and have fun.. i had A LOT of people in town.. it was good to see most of them.. many many many fun times :] always puts a smile on my face. i needed this break.. on the real.. and well.. now i have to study haha im really not stressin'.. its whatever :] i just need to do good on my micro test. hah mmkay..

oh and that drama bull shit that some people that have drama btwn themselves are trynna bring into my life.. hah.. not crackin'.

if a female doesn't trust her man.. has to go all sneaky and check up on his ass.. look through all his stuff.. know all his passwords.. check his phone.. all that dumb shii.. why the hell are you with him?! please i never understood all that. 

No comments: