5.01.2009

two down and so much more to go.

so.. yesterday i took my micro test.. dun dun dun.... but i lucked out and got an A :] i also had that surprise dinner with the family.. so thats two things off my list from my busy weekend that i can officially cross off my list.. im almost done getting ready and then i have to head to the doctor's office to get a check up.. then finally off to borders to go study again! :] how sad..

after school yesterday i went straight home.. changed outta my scrubs (yepp my blueberry clothes) and then went straight to the book store to start studying again. wow.. my life is so cool.. NOT! all good.. i know it shall all pay off. 

mmmmkay.. enough of blogspot taking over my time. love you! bye!!

PS!! oh yeaa.. found out last night that there is no *GROOVE this saturday.. thank goodness! not that i dont love going there and seeing everyone.. its just that... its one less thing i have to try and fit in my time! :] mmmkay bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! good shit on your test dude! I love those feelings when you luck out and get a good grade. Everything in the world just somehow brightens up your day. haha. I miss you jax! Thank you very much for your myspace comment! I will be home soon, and yes we can go grab a bite to eat, more than one time dude! I"ll see you soon!